Getting Started with MiniMax – Drag and Drop Layout Builder
- After purchase your download will be available on orders page.
- Download the plugin pack from there.
- Go to the WordPress administration panel and select “Add New” under the Plugins navigation. On the Install Plugins page, click on the “upload” link (below the page title) and you will be presented with a file upload form. Click the “BROWSE” button and then select the MiniMax plugin zip file from your desktop and then click the “ok” or “open” button (depending on browser).
- Once the file has been selected you can then click on the “Install Now” button to upload the plugin. WordPress will upload and unzip the plugin file.
- Once the plugin has been uploaded you will be presented with a confirmation screen that the plugin was installed successfully. You will now need to activate the plugin. On the upload confirmation screen you will see an “Activate Plugin” link that you will need to click on in order to activate MiniMax.
- Now MiniMax – Drag and Drop Layout Builder is ready for you.
- Login to admin panel on your site.
- Go to Dashboard >> MiniMax settings page.
- Activate the modules you need simply clicking on Activate Button.
- Go to Pages >> Add New
- You will see there an additional tab “MiniMax” with 2 default editor tabs (Text, Visual). Now please have a look at the following image. Every buttons and icons are explained there:
- A blank row/layout will be inserted in canvas if you click on any button in editor toolbar and underneath of each column there is a button “Add Module”
- Click on add module to insert widget/module there.
- Check out the following video to understand the process:
- Building/Customizing Page Layout Visually from Front-end: