WordPress Frontend Post and Media Manager Plugin will enable your visitor to create posts, manage and upload media files from WordPress front-end without going to WordPress- admin. WordPress Front-end Post and Media Manager Plugin also contains the option of full featured admin to control the posts and media of the user and thus to enable or disable the users.
Frontend Post and Media Manager Features
- Get started with Front-end Post and Media Manager Plugin: Install and activate plugin. then add short-code [wp_user_post] inside page or post content where you want to show the GUI for the plugin.
- To show posts from a custom post type [wp_user_post post_type='custom_post'] . Here replace custom_post with your custom post type name. If post type is not given, default type is post
- Showing Custom Fields Valued within page or post content: Use short-code like [user_custom_field name="custom-field-name"] inside post content to embed any custom field value with that post
- Admin Options:
- Admin Menu: wp admin >> Settings >> Font-end Post & Media Manager Settings
- Allow Access: Use the option to allow all members under selected/checked user roles to post and upload media from front-end. All members under allowed/checked user role(s) will see the ui like following image:and all members under unchecked/blocked user roles will not be able to access the ui, but they will see the blocked message as you wrote in section (6). if you check Guest, then all visitors will able to use front-end ui with out signup and sign-in.
- Allowed file types: Use the section to allow certain file types to upload using media manager. You can add multiple file extensions separated by comma, for example: php,jpg,png,mpg,zip
- Screen Option: Use the section to show or hide excerpt and tag box at front-end. For example, if you check "Tags" option, it will make the tags meta box visible at front-end and user will able to add tags for their posts.
- Initial front-end post status: Use the option to set initial status for the post created by members from using front-end ui. If you select the option "Draft" it will save all user post as draft and will require admin approval before publish. Selecting "Publish" option will publish all posts from front-end immediately.
- Message For Blocked User: Use the section to write a message for blocked users.
- Post Approved Notification: Check the first checkbox to activate notification after publish/approve a pending post, and add the subject and message for email.
- Finally, Click "Save Settings" button to save all of your preferences.
2.2.7 Released on 29th September, 2015
- Now Using WordPress image library for re-sizing image
- Added option to hide specific tabs from frontend UI
2.2.6 Released on 22nd November, 2014
- Added Post Per Page Option field in Admin Settings area
- Updated styles in login form
- Latest WP compatibility checked
2.2.5 Released on 7th October, 2014
- Updated few css in front and settings
- Added pagination for Media Tab
2.2.4 Released on 21st September, 2014
- Fixed message link issue in settings
2.2.3 Released on 6th September, 2014
- Tags and Excerpt issue solved
- Updated post form UI
2.2.2 Released on 24th August, 2014
- Plugin is now Translation ready
- Fixed Pagination issue in my posts tab
- Control Frontend UI color from plugin settings
- User notification issue for pending to published post fixed
- Password reset function issue fixed
- Updated login,register page design
- Fixed bugs related to media upload
- Fixed media delete icon not visible issue
- Added custom post type support
- Added pagination in "My Posts" tab
- Fixed Minor bug
- Added short-code for post attachment
- Fixed media link issue
- Redesigned total view
- 100% responsive now
- Added post approve notification option.
- Fixed issue with post and media pagination
- Added post sort and search option
- Added media sort and search option
- fixed post author issue
- upgraded media upload option
- added front-end user login option
- added front-end user signup option
- added front-end profile edit option
- added admin option for setting up initial users post status ( keep user posts pending or auto-publish immediately)
- added custom fields
- added tags and excepts
- admin option for show/hide tags and excepts
- Initial release