WordPress Ad Manager plugin comes with all features you need to manage and sell space for Ad in your site directly from your site. No need to use 3rd party ad- system anymore. You can create new spaces for Ad in your site and receive payment from advertiser directly.
- Upload and activate ad manager plugin from your WordPress site admin
- Now you will see the menu of ad manager just as the following image shows:
- Now click on “Ad Positions” menu and from that window you have to create ad positions for your site. when “Add Position” button is clicked an empty row will appear. Name: name of your ad position, value type “text” Width: width of each ad block Height: height of each ad block Package1/Package2/Package3: create 3 package as you with (see sample value in image above) Ad Manager Page: Select the page where your place the short-code
[wpam_ad_sale_form]for displaying ad-manager interface at front-end. the short-code
[wpam_ad_sale_form]will display ad manager at front-end to purchase and manage ad by users.
- After creating some ad positions, now click on the button “Save Settings” to save all ad positions.
- you are mostly done. now go to “Widgets” menu from “Admin Menu >> Appearance >> Widgets” Drag and drop ad widget to sidebar, select ad positions and enter number of units you want to show there. Save!
- Here is the front-end preview :
- Click on empty units with “Buy this space” text will bring the use to the following form:
- After filling above form where user will click on Submit button, they will be redirected to PayPal.
- When payment completed ad will be showing in the selected position automatically if you select auto publish option from admin settings, otherwise it will be waiting for your approval.
v2.0.0 - released on February 24, 2015
- Latest WP compatibility checked
- Fixed some css issues
- Fixed date issue when updating from front end