We also have free version!
Download free version version from wp.org
WordPress Pricing Table Plugin helps the admin to publish pricing table on page or content of the post of WordPress. WordPress Pricing Table Plugin is full of features which facilitate to use the option of administration to create pricing- table. Use simple short-code [ahm-pricing-table id=999 template=template-name] (999=use any table id here) inside the page or content of the post of WordPress to embed pricing table.
WordPress Pricing Table Plugin Features:
- Sleek slider front end and admin
50+ different themes
- Unlimited columns
- Drag and Drop Column (Package) sorting
- Drag and Drop Row (Feature) sorting
- Use icon just with short-code [y] = [n] = [na] =
- Edit Option for feature and packages
- Option to make a column features or best valued column
- Product-oriented Workflow
- Easy to set up and use
- Good documentation
- Easy to integrate with other plugins
- Ad tables with short-codes.
- Tinymce button to place shortcode easily in page/post content
- Template selection from short-code
- Same table with multiple templates
- Loading different template randomly and automatically for a table
- CSS3 and HTML5 based template
- Compatible with all browsers
- Option for changing text labels.
- Unlimited icons
- Custom short-code generators
- Instant preview
- Show/hide option for "details" row, "price" row and "features" header (only with "light" template)
- and many more options...
WordPress Pricing Table Pro version demo:
WordPress Pricing Table Pro - The easiest to create pricing table, see how:
WordPress Pricing Table Pro - Just Drag and Drop to re-order columns and rows, see how:
"Override" - New Template with 8 different color scheme (from v2.7.4):
"Mega" - New Template with 8 different color scheme (from v2.7.4):
"metro" - New Template with unlimited color schemes (from v2.7.3):
You can set column color and button color with short-code for this metro styles template.
Additional parameter with short-code for metro:
- fcolor: featured column background color
- ncolor: regular column background color
- bcolor: button background color
- baseclass: use a unique word for each short-code if you are going to use multiple table in same page with different color schemes
- Example short-code:
[ahm-pricing-table id=38 template=metro baseclass="metro1" responsive=true fcolor="#222222" ncolor="#777777" bcolor="#444444" ]
- More preview:
New Template for
5 Domains and Developer License Owners all pro users (from v2.7.0):
Check the new "dark" template usage video here:
Surprise for developer license owners every license owner:
3 new template added with v2.6.0:
5 new pricing table templates as BONUS!!!
How to use Pricing Table?
Simply use the following short-code inside page or content of post to display pricing table:
[ahm-pricing-table id=table_id template=template_name]
replace table_id with the id of table you created
replace template_name with any one of following available names of template :
- light (color=blue)
- light (color=red)
More styles are coming with next version...