WordPress Sliding Widget Area will help you to create widget area dynamically anywhere. You can create any number of sliding widgets area at any position on top, left, right or bottom of screen with unlimited color scheme.
Get free version from wp.org
WordPress Sliding Widget Area Features:
- Create sliding widget area dynamically
- Custom positioning at top, right, left or bottom of screen
- Unlimited color scheme
- Unlimited widget positions
- Compatible with any theme
- Enable/Disable sliding widget on the Front-Page/ Homepage
- Create page specific sliding widgets.
- Upload and activate "Sliding Widget" plugin in your site.
- Sliding widget admin menu and options:
- Create widget areas and setup options as per your need.
- Go to Dashboard >> Appearance >> Widgets menu to add new widgets in those areas you just created:
- Now sliding areas will appear at front-end as following:
- Enable/Disable sliding widgets on the Front-Page
- Create page specific sliding widget
- UI update
- Latest WP ( 3.9.2 ) compatibility checked
- Added before/after tag support for widget. Before/After Tags of any theme widgets can be applied for Sliding Widget.
- Fixed minor CSS issue
- Fixed compatibility issue with WP 3.8+
- Updated CSS for widget positions
- Initial Release of Pro