So, You or your client selling something which has diff package packed with different version. Yes, you certainly need a pricing table and if you are already using wordpress then here is the good news for you, Your WordPress Pricing Table designing problem is solved. Here now I shall explain a solution to solve your WordPress Pricing Table issues just in few click without changing even a single line of code, which will save your time at least a few hours. The steps are:
- Download and Install WordPress Pricing Table Plugin from wp.org
- Activate Pricing Table Plugin
- Now the “Pricing Table” menu will be visible in wp admin menu like the following image:
- Now just click on “add new” and you will see the form:
Now You first add a title for pricing table, then click on add package button. You’ll see a popup like the following image:
Enter a package title and click ok and follow the same way for package. After you add some packages and features it’ll look something like following image:
- Set feature values for each package yes, no, limited, not applicable or whatever it is
- Click on publish button and you just finished creating a pricing table.
- Now use the shortcode [ahm-pricing-table id=table_id_you_just_create template=template_name] inside page or post content to show your pricing table and it will look like this:
Now you can get this plugin from WordPress.org
Also a similar plugin with 9 different theme available here.