Fantastic update (1.3)! I can see you’ve worked hard and very quickly… Thanks!
## ALL FIXED IN 1.3 ##
1) Message tab disappears when you change tab view back to Inbox/Compose/Sent
2) “From” column is now visible on “Inbox” tab
3) “To” column is now visible on “Sent” tab
4) Message ID column is now NOT visible on either “Inbox” or “Sent” tabs and the subject line doesn’t include it either
5) “Compose” tab username field renamed
6) Recipient filtering now works
7) “Recipient Username” field has “Start typing to see suggestions” hint
8) Message field now can’t be dragged off to the right
9) Backslashes and apostrophes now display correctly
10) “Message” tab reply field now lines up
11) Errpr, now says Error
12) Message refresh appears to have improved
The tab outline issue shown in the attached .jpg is still broken for me, I accept this ISN’T a plugin issue, as I temporarily changed my theme and it fixed it, so clearly it’s a conflict with my theme’s CSS. The problem is I don’t know how to fix it and I can’t change my theme permanently. Can you offer any advice please?
I do however have 1 “new” issue, I’m not sure if it was there before the update to 1.3, but if you could look at it, it would be appreciated.
1) Compose message form doesn’t clear after the message is successfully sent. I would expect the form to “reset/clear” when it displays the “Message Sent Successfully” message and for the “Message Sent Successfully” message to disappear. Clicking on another tab doesn’t fix it either, the fields need to manually cleared or the page refreshed. It makes using it a bit clunky which is a shame considering how good the rest of it is.
Thanks again for all your efforts! 11/10