- March 20, 2015 at 12:37 pm #56403
A few more issues have cropped up. Could you take a look at these please?
1) When you reply to a message by clicking on the message in your inbox and it takes you to the “Message” tab, it doesn’t blank the message after successfully being sent or let you know it was successfully sent, it just says “Sending” and then stops. It does blank the message when you send one through the “Compose” tab. Could you apply the same fix to messages that are sent from the “Message” reply tab please? i.e. “Message Sent Successfully” notification and blanking the message.
2) Double quotes and apostrophes in e-mail notifications are prefixed with a backslash. I suspect other characters are affected.
3) Could do with a refresh button or ideally an auto-refresh on inbox/Sent box. I know you can refresh the page, but it means it’s not as nice to use. It would be more refined/professional if you could add this please.
4) I Can’t send to more than 1 recipient at a time, it would be really useful if this was possible. The recipient auto-suggest function would need to work for multiple addresses as well. This isn’t critical, but it would be very useful.
5) The system lets you send messages without a Subject line, can you disable this so this isn’t possible please? If you don’t add anything to the message it warns you, a similar notification would be useful as well.
6) E-mail notifications are hit-and-miss, they don’t always come through. This is not a DNS/Spam/e-mail issue, something strange is happening with the PM system.
Craig.April 9, 2015 at 3:17 pm #56530
Could I have a reply please?April 10, 2015 at 8:43 am #56534WordPress EdenKeymaster
We are releasing another update soon. Update will be released withing next 3-5 days. Thanks.April 10, 2015 at 9:02 am #56535
That would be great, thanks!
Craig.April 17, 2015 at 1:20 am #56582
Thanks for the update! I can see you’ve fixed everything with the only exception being the multiple recipients, but that’s OK, it was just a nice to have.
v1.3.6 – released on April 17, 2015
Added new message sign in inbox
Added option to reload inbox / sent box. Set time interval from settings.
Updated message reply area
Fixed empty subject issue
Fixed comment form issue
Thanks for your efforts! 🙂
Craig.April 17, 2015 at 4:28 pm #56585WordPress EdenKeymaster
We will add that option pretty soon 🙂
Thanks.April 17, 2015 at 5:21 pm #56586
Cool. It would be particularly useful if you created an everyone group as well. Just an idea!
One final request… In the Dashboard and under messages, you only display “Title | Author | Date”, it would be helpful to have the recipient listed as well. As it is, it looks like I should have messages either in my inbox or sentbox, but I don’t have any. They’re actually in the recipients inbox, but on a busy system it will be hard to track these down. If you displayed both, it would help.
I look forward to the next version with the multiple recipients!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.