- May 4, 2012 at 1:18 pm #1435WordPress EdenKeymaster
- Upload and activate ad manager plugin from your WordPress site admin
- Now you will see ad manager menu like following image:
- Now click on “Ad Positions” menu and from that window you have to create ad positions for your site. Click on “Add Position” button and an empty row will appear.
Name: name of your ad position, value type “text”
Width: width of each ad block
Height: height of each ad block
Package1/Package2/Package3: create 3 package as you with (see sample value in image above)
Ad Manager Page: Select the page where your place the short-code
[wpam_ad_sale_form]for displaying ad-manager interface at front-end. the short-code
[wpam_ad_sale_form]will display ad manager at front-end to purchase and manage ad by users.
- After creating some ad positions, now click on the button “Save Settings” to save all ad positions.
- you are mostly done. now go to “Widgets” menu from “wp-admin >> Appearance >> Widgets”
Drag and drop ad widget to sidebar, select ad positions and enter number of units you want to show there. Save!
- Here is the front-end preview :
- Click on empty units with “Buy this space” text will bring the use to the following form:
- After filling above form where user will click on Submit button, they will be redirected to paypal.
- When payment completed ad will be showing in the selected position automatically if you select auto publish option from admin settings, otherwise it will be waiting for your approval.
Product Page: https://wpeden.com/product/ad-manager/March 11, 2013 at 5:31 pm #3497nipinittaMember
I just purchased ad manager, very exiting 🙂
Just want to ask, how can I change currenciy? I need it to be DKK, not USD.March 11, 2013 at 6:14 pm #3499nipinittaMember
Also! The form is in top, showing oddly, is it compatible with the latest wp 3.5.1. ?
I was looking forward to enjoy this plugin, but instead I’m being very disappointed… Help me fix ASAPplsMarch 17, 2013 at 6:40 am #3531macmonirParticipant
yes, its compatible with wp 3.5.1. pls send the login info to firstname.lastname@example.org to check the issue.
wpeden supportMay 1, 2013 at 3:20 pm #3939rayleeMember
I was using CodeCanyon AdPress v0.9.3 when I found your plugin and thought it was a better solution.
After buying yours, I am also experiencing the same problem with using v1.1.1 with wp 3.5.1, where it is messing up my layouts.
I am sending you a screengrab of what it should look like (when I was using AdPress v0.9.3 and what it looked like when I used Ad Manager v1.1.1
RayMay 2, 2013 at 3:39 pm #3954July 12, 2013 at 9:53 pm #4619UmlaylahMember
My users are not being re-directed to paypal to complete payment. What should I do to resolve this?July 12, 2013 at 10:00 pm #4620UmlaylahMember
Hmmm, I don’t know how but matter seems to be resolved now. Thank you very much.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.