- December 26, 2011 at 7:24 am #333
1) How do you change the text at the bottom when you feature a column? Currently, it says “No risk. Cancel at anytime. No hidden fees.(***)”
2) The image that shows “Best Value” is broken in style1-blue. It is even broken in your example: http://wordpresspricingtable.com/demo-3/December 26, 2011 at 7:41 am #334
1) I see the text “No risk. Cancel at anytime. No hidden fees.(***)” is located on line 72 of price_table.php. Editing this text changes the it on the webpage. However, is there another way to change this text that won’t get overwritten every time there is a product update?
2) Found the bug with #2 above. Line 50 of plugins\pricing-table\table-templates\style1-blue\price_table.php references the Best Value image as
The folder name “blue” is wrong. It should be replaced with “style1-blue” without quotes.December 27, 2011 at 8:56 am #347
hi, thanks for your help, We’re fixing and updating it in next few hours. also please tell us if you want any additional feature with this.December 28, 2011 at 3:18 am #360
A way to edit the text “No risk. Cancel at anytime. No hidden fees” without editing a php file that may get overwritten with upgrades would be nice. Thanks.December 28, 2011 at 5:49 pm #371
yes, that option coming with next update , additionally a new table template. Hopefully within next few day 🙂January 9, 2012 at 4:40 am #465
did this option every get released??? I’m still experiencing the same issue reported above with broken image link.January 9, 2012 at 4:42 am #466January 9, 2012 at 1:33 pm #470
latest version already have those fixed. Please download latest version and upload files through ftp.January 9, 2012 at 4:38 pm #476
where do I get version 2.3…I downloaded what you site gave me after purchase, which is Version 2.2.0January 9, 2012 at 4:45 pm #478
actually I just checked my previous files and the download that I received from your site has file name…wpmp-1325712118-pricing-table-v2.3.0.zip
However, my current version reads 2.2 and I have the issues that you stated were fixed in 2.3. Can you please check you files; they may not be correct.January 10, 2012 at 1:16 pm #495
download the zip from your oder page, unzip and upload files to plugins dir
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.