- June 19, 2013 at 10:23 pm #4410
i’m trying to use Sensitive Pro with the layout Builder and cannot find a way to achieve what i want for the homepage. i got through posts here in the forums but couldn’t find the answer to everything i’m looking for.
here’s in details what i’m trying to do:
1. I’m working with Layout Builder and want to do a custom layout for the homepage, so i selected template : Canvas with menu. As i create others pages, i want to put link the top menu of the “canvas with menu”. I can set a logo through the themes options generals properties, but couldn’t find a way to insert menu nor navigation.
2. Is there a clear tutorial and/or walk through anywhere to make the a Slider work correctly and display @ 100% with of the current page with ? if not, can you just point me in the correct direction to start it…
3. in the layout builder, i’ve tried to find a way to display the content and title of the last 5 posts but was unable to achieve it. i can display a list of posts, categories or pages, but not with their respective title and content.
so far that’s my majors points I need to fix out for my site.
thx in advance for your time and help.June 20, 2013 at 7:22 pm #4411
any help or support arround ?June 21, 2013 at 11:10 am #4413
1) you can change menu items from menu manager
2) create slides with larger images then 1200×500 px
3) new module for showing post list will be available from next update.June 21, 2013 at 2:36 pm #4414
and by curiosity, when will be the next update ?June 21, 2013 at 7:31 pm #4417
next update coming within 48 hoursJune 25, 2013 at 3:11 pm #4440
i got the update and installed it. But, i guess i wasn’t clear on what i wanted to do. i do NOT display a list of posts, but display the CONTENT of the latest posts on a custom layout.June 25, 2013 at 7:38 pm #4446
ok, got it now, another update coming within next 48 hours, where we certainly will add this module.June 25, 2013 at 8:04 pm #4449
also, i have noticed that when you export a layout and import it back, the controls buttons for the width of columns disappear. The width itself of column are not stored in the export file, so as an example, if i export a layout with a row of 2 columns : 1 with 66% of a page, the other 33%. When i import back, the 2 columns are split 50%-50% and cannot be modified since the controls buttons are visible or available at that point.June 26, 2013 at 8:20 pm #4455
Thanks, I’m checking that.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.