- December 15, 2015 at 12:32 pm #57604
1. When changing the screen resolution (or indeed using an iPad), the rows are all over the place. They only work properly in max screen size, above 1250, therefore any ‘features or explanations’ don’t make any sense anymore.
2. Why is the ‘price’ slightly higher in the first column over the others? It looks naff…
3. How do I change ‘Fee Structure’? Filling in the Feature field or any other don’t change anything
Please send relevant css code to fix these issues.December 15, 2015 at 12:36 pm #57605December 17, 2015 at 9:55 pm #57611
Is anybody looking at this? If not, please issue a refund as the plugin doesn’t work as advertised.December 18, 2015 at 1:14 pm #57612
Sorry for delayed reply. Please send temporary wp-admin login info in private reply. I will adjust required css to fix those issues. Thanks.December 18, 2015 at 1:32 pm #57613December 22, 2015 at 4:02 pm #57616
It is now 4 days ago that you asked me for login details – or 6 days in total …. nothing happened… not even an attempt or login. If it can’t be fixed or you cannot do it, let me know, pay the refund. end. At least communicate.December 23, 2015 at 8:39 pm #57618
Really sorry for delays. We are actually working on an update of Pricing Table which will be released next 48 hours. So i didn’t customize the code in your installation. Because after update update it will be gone anyway.December 23, 2015 at 8:53 pm #57619December 26, 2015 at 11:57 am #57624
Well – 2 days are gone…. almost 3… whats happening? Please issue a refund now. It is almost 2 weeks of problems and no fixes.December 26, 2015 at 4:44 pm #57625
- The topic ‘Rows all over the place, first column (price) different from others’ is closed to new replies.