How To Use
- Add a new page by clicking Pages → Add New sub-menu in WordPress Dashboard Navigation menu or edit one of your existing page.
- Click MiniMax Tab of page/post content editor.
- Select number of columns as you need.
- Click Add Module button at right bottom corner of the column module. A popup window with all available modules will appear. Search for Feature box module by typing “feature box” on module search box.
- After selecting Feature box Module, a new popup window will appear with a form. Fill up this form with proper information.
- Click Save Settings button to add this widget to your page.
- Finally Publish or Update your page and you are done.