This module shows the map of a given address.
How To Use
- Add a new page by clicking Pages → Add New sub-menu in WordPress Dashboard Navigation menu or edit one of your existing page.
- Click MiniMax Tab of page/post content editor.
- Select number of columns as your want.
- Click Add Module button at right bottom corner of the column module. A popup window with all available modules will appear. Search for Google Map module by typing “google map” on module search box.
- After selecting Google Map Module, a new popup window like following image will appear. Fill up this form with proper information. Here Zoom Index refers to the zoom level of map. Set it as much as you want to zoom your location.
- Click Save Settings button to add this widget to your page.
- Finally Publish or Update your page and you are done.