In the Post Carousel ( Using Bootstrap) module, user can select a post type, taxonomy and term from which the featured image of filtered posts will be shown in the carousel. There are also other options e.g number of posts, title and background color.
How To Use
- Add a new page by clicking Pages → Add New sub-menu in WordPress Dashboard Navigation menu or edit one of your existing page.
- Click MiniMax Tab of page/post content editor.
- Select number of columns as your want.
- Click Add Module button at right bottom corner of the column module. A popup window with all available modules will appear. Search for Post Carousel module by typing “Post Carousel” on module search box.
- After selecting Post Carousel Module, a new popup window will appear with a form. Fill up this form with proper information.
- Click Save Settings button to add this widget to your page.
- Finally Publish or Update your page and you are done.