WordPress Pricing Table Pro Plugin is the Drag and Drop way to build pricing table or comparison table or feature table for your WordPress site. This plugin offers you the easiest way to build any pricing table with 50+ integrated table templates and unlimited color schemes. Use simple short-code [ahm-pricing-table id=999 template=template-name] ( 999 = use any table id here ) inside the page or content of the post of WordPress to embed pricing table.
WordPress Pricing Table Plugin Features:
- Sleek slider front end and admin
50+ different themes
- PayPal button Support ( with the latest responsive Rock Template )
- Unlimited columns
- Drag and Drop Column (Package) sorting
- Drag and Drop Row (Feature) sorting
- Use icon just with short-code [y] = [n] = [na] = and you also can create your own short-code with custom image or any text block
- Edit Option for feature and packages
- Option to make a column features or best valued column
- Product-oriented Workflow
- Easy to set up and use
- Good documentation
- Easy to integrate with other plugins
- Ad tables with short-codes.
- Tinymce button to place shortcode easily in page/post content
- Template selection from short-code
- Same table with multiple templates
- Loading different template randomly and automatically for a table
- CSS3 and HTML5 based template
- Compatible with all browsers
- Option for changing text labels.
- Unlimited icons
- Custom short-code generators
- Instant preview
- Show/hide option for "details" row, "price" row and "features" header (only with "light" template)
- and many more options...
WordPress Pricing Table Pro - The easiest to create pricing table, see how:
WordPress Pricing Table Pro - Just Drag and Drop to re-order columns and rows, see how:
New Responsive Template: Rock (from v3.0.0)
The only pricing table you will ever need, 30+ variations in color and styles, integrated paypal, 100% responsive, built with bootstrap and many other features will be coming...
"Mega" - New Template with 8 different color scheme (from v2.7.4):
"metro" - New Template with unlimited color schemes (from v2.7.3):
You can set column color and button color with short-code for this metro styles template.
Additional parameter with short-code for metro:
- fcolor: featured column background color
- ncolor: regular column background color
- bcolor: button background color
- baseclass: use a unique word for each short-code if you are going to use multiple table in same page with different color schemes
- Example short-code:
[ahm-pricing-table id=38 template=metro baseclass="metro1" responsive=true fcolor="#222222" ncolor="#777777" bcolor="#444444" ]
- More preview:
New Template for
5 Domains and Developer License Owners all pro users (from v2.7.0):
Check the new "dark" template usage video here:
How to use Pricing Table?
Use tinyMCE button at WP Visual Editor toolbar to insert pricing table shortcode easily.
Simply use the following short-code inside page or content of post to display pricing table:
[ahm-pricing-table id=table_id template=template_name]
Replace table_id with the id of table you created
Replace template_name with any one of following available names of template :
- light (color=blue)
- light (color=red)
More styles are coming with next version...
We also have free version!
Download free version version from wp.org